Tuesday, November 1, 2011

People

So for the past few weeks I have been driving my friend to her job which is about fifteen minutes from Dominican University. It's a far drive, and the area is a horrible area in which she works in. If I did not drive her she would have to walk there or take the bus, and that is not safe. Yesterday she told met hat her friend was going to work there too, and she wanted to know if I could drive her friend they would both give me gas money. I said sure that's not a big deal, so later when I told her that it was going to be $10 a month for each of them which is for 8 days, she said sorry but I can't afford that. I didn't think that was an unreasonable price.  She thought it was too much, I was furious. How are you going to offer me money and then when I tell you ten dollars for a month you say it's too much . She said they would just walk from now on. Well its a good hour walk, through horrible neighborhoods, and it's getting cold. Well here's to you dumb girls. When you get a taste of Chicago let me know. It's so ridiculous. I'm too nice of a person and I'm done. I don't deserve to be stepped on this many times. If you want to potentially be raped walking to work, fine. This is not your valley from St. Louis, this is CHICAGO. So here's a taste of my city attitude, and hopefully that's the only taste of Chicago you get. Don't EVER ask me for anything again.

No comments:

Post a Comment