Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Boycotts

So I was in class today and my teacher was talking about how she wanted to boycott Unilever because of the AXE commercials. Have you guys ever wanted to boycott something? If so what? Looking at the accusations against Unilever it may really not be worth a boycott. Yes, the things that they are accused of are horrible, but the products that they supply are something that people cannot cut out of their lives. To name a few, AXE, Dove, Bertolli, TREsemme,Cutex, St. Ives, and Vaseline. Out of the products I listed I myself use/d all of those products. I think that there are other alternatives to products, but the other companies might be doing the same things. Unless you want to utilize most of your time researching products and their producers as well as spending a lot of money to fund this GO GREEN lifestyle, a boycott on a company such as Unilever may not be a smart idea. I just wanted to know what you guys had to say about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment