Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Cancer

You know, I haven't known to many people with caner, but there have been a few in my family recently. My grandma's sister recently passed from breast cancer, and now my grandpa's sister is about to do the same. Twenty or so years ago she had breast cancer and had her breast removed. She lived cancer free for years. Just a few years ago a cancerous tumor appeared on her neck. A few days ago she was put in the hospital for her lung being filled with fluid. Yesterday the doctors said that her breast cancer spread onto her lung, and then it spread to the other lung, the cancer is eating her alive. She's had a stroke within the last few days, and her brain is working but she hasn't woken up. Tomorrow might be her last day. I thought that breast cancer was eliminated after the breast was removed. I never realized that breast cancer could spread over to the lungs. Cherish every moment you have with people around you because the next moment it may be gone. Please keep my family in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment